Holidays in Croatia Offer Opportunity to Explore the Sailing in Croatia
Residing on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, Croatia is dedicated to promoting eco-friendly tourism in the beautiful and magnificent coastlines lined with hundreds of islands. Being one of the most famous places in Europe and the world’s premier sailing destination Croatia has plenty of things to do to offer to its visitors.
The sea plays a key role in Croatian lifestyle and culture. Blessed with a wealth of natural riches, Croatia is an active holiday destination where you can get the opportunity to sail and explore the unforgettable surroundings! People perceive sailing activity as being affordable only to the rich, but when it comes to Flotilla sailing holiday in Croatia; this is absolutely not the caseas you have plenty of boats, yachts, and fleets for every budget.
Are you planning to meet new people while relaxing and sailing on board a yacht during your holiday? Look no further as Sailing in Croatia is a fit for people of all ages. You have the chance to socialize, swim, relax and explore with like-minded travelers and your own private skipper! Here are some reasons compiled why you’ll love to be Sailing in Croatia.
1. Soloor Group Sailing - Sailing in Croatia is perfect for solo travelers, groups,and couples. The yacht can cover minimum eight-person, means it is perfect for groups of friends to explore the islands. If you don’t have a group of friends to go traveling with, don’t worry! You can get plenty of solo travelers to join sailing with you.
2. Remote Night spots -You get to visit some of the most remote bays Croatia has to offer. One of the best things is that you can experience the tranqulity and peace of nature of Croatia. The one which is un spoilt by the mass tourism yet.
3. Secret swim spot- Croatia has some of the most beautiful beaches and swimming spots in the Mediterranean. You'll have access to some amazing swim spots, explore the mysterious Vis Blue Cave and abandoned submarine tunnel. Additionally, you will have a lunch stop in one of the remote bays to snorkel, cook on board and sunbathe. Best memories guaranteed.
4. Explore Croatia - Sail the Dalmatian Coast through Sundown Sailors-route to catch the glimpse of ancient forts and castles, former Roman palaces and medieval cities. On this routeyou will have a chance to see the most beautifulsunsets that Croatia has to offer. Additionally you will dine in remote fishing villages where the pace of life has remained unchanged for centuries and visit pristine national parks where you can see some wildlife.
5. Top sailing destination - The Jewel in Europe’s Crown, Croatia, has a wealth of fabulous Yacht Charter Destinations either to begin your charter or to visit along the way. Whether you’re looking to swim all day, meet new people or explore the coastline, Sailing in Croatia gives you total flexibility around its top sailing destinations like Skradin, Primosten, Trogir, Split, Milna, Vis, Korcula, Mljet, Elaphite Islands and much more
At Naleia Yachting we are passionate about sailing. Our team is committed towards responsible tourism and we help you to find the perfect sailing holiday in Croatia. We love the destinations we sail in, people and animals that live there. By choosing us, you aresure that your sailing holiday is in safe hands so all you have to worry about is where you want to sail. We are ready to help you plan your perfect sailing holiday in Croatia, so call us on +43 681 814 033 13, email:email@example.com now for a quote.